leadership integrity family education

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Where is your Weapon?

Hebrews 4:12 (King James Version)

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


WoW! The Word of GOD is QUICK & POWERFUL! How so I wonder...does this mean when I have done wrong the Bible will chase me down and then punish me with force for my wrong doings? Does this mean I can not hide the truth? Does this mean...I dont know, what does this mean? When I look at the Bible all I see is a book; a book with pages and words.  But then I become curious <like Curious George> and read what the words say (in this case, curiosity does not kill). When I read it, I realize it is living and active because of the effect it has on those to whom it is preached.  The seat of our emotions is our soul and the spirit is our mind.


The next time you feel weak, grab you Weapon <the Holy BIBLE> for it is sharper than ANY sword and has ALL the answers to ALL your problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment