leadership integrity family education

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't break off at the last second!

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."- John 15:5,8

As we come to the end of this fall semester and finish it out with finals it is important for us to remember that everything we have done up until now that was fruitful was because we did it with God. So anything we do now that is to be fruitful must also be done through God. This is how we should that we a truly Christians and disciples of Christ. As long as we stay in God's Word so we know His voice and can walk in His Will we will continue to "bear much fruit" and bring glory to God.
 

I know it gets really hard at the end of the year and we forgot the basic lessons we learned at the beginning, but we must remember to remain in God because "apart from [Him] [we] can do nothing."

I want to see bunches and bunches of grapes falling off of you at the end of this semester! :)

Much Love,
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment