leadership integrity family education

Friday, October 9, 2009

UNDERSTANDING Your Calling

We are all searching for our calling. I know I used to ask God everyday to reveal to me my calling. One day, He did. He showed me not only my calling, but your calling too. Yes, yours. He showed me all of His children's callings. (yeah, I got it like that)

Hebrews 2:12 For he said to God, “I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people.”


This is the calling of every Christian. We may do it in different ways; that is where individuality comes in. God gave you personal talents and gifts, and He wants you to use them for His glory. Many Christians never try to bring others to Christ. When Christ and His love took possession of our hearts, He gave us this love that we might bring others to Him. You want to fulfill your calling? Then surrender your whole self to Him and use your personality to rescue someone from death.

You can be sure that the one who brings that person back will save that sinner from death. James 5:20

~Dove Sister DeAnna~

No comments:

Post a Comment