leadership integrity family education

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Release so God can Heal

Rom 15:1
Acts 20:35
Psalm 126:1-6
Not feeling to well this morning so I am posting from my phone so I cannot post scripture. Please take the time to read them as God revealed them to me last just for my situation and I think I must share.

I have really been feeling the weight of people that I am close to lately. A lot of people in my circle are going through some tough storms in their lives and I have been emotional behind closed doors just feeling their pain. I was in choir the other day after a friend of mine had shared with me some stuff the devil was throwing at her and I was just in tears. I wasn't sad or angry...I just felt her pain and frustation and I just began to pray. Most of you who know me know that I am a crier...lol...but this was different. My spirit has been crying out on people's behalf and it really has nothing to do with my emotions or hormones--- I promise. No...my spirit is really is really longing for people and their well-being.

I encourage those of you out there to really discern whether you holding onto the burdens of other people or if is the devil attacking you to see how much you will fight on their behalf. If you carrying burdens pllleeaasse let thim GO! But if you have picked up some of the spiritual warfare that comes with God involving you in praying and fasting for their situation....remember to not be naked spiritually. Ephesians 6:l0-18 says put on the whole armor of God. Not just a few pieces...thinkin "Oh this isn't my battle I'm just helping a little" No guard yourself! And trust that if God has put you in this situation to feel someones pain...sometimes even physically(the devil is crazy y'all) PLEASE be on your spritual A-game.

Love y'all and please pray for me!

Valencia Caroline Thurman

Alpha Nu Omega Sorority Inc.

Lambda Chapter President

Increasing Our F.O.L.D. Mark 4:3-8

Fervor-Obedience-Love-Discernment

No comments:

Post a Comment