leadership integrity family education

Monday, February 2, 2009

Keep Yoour Head Up

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

Life will bring trials and tribulations. They may be unfair, they may be upsetting and hard to deal with, but it is almost guaranteed that they will come. What matters is how you deal with them. Simply keep your head up and look to God. Proverbs 3:6 says that when you acknowledge the Lord, He will direct your paths. So trust in the Lord and submit to Him, in times of success as well as times of trouble.

John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

When it seems like you have no where to turn, keep your head up =)

Love,
Angel Vosburgh
DS Fidelity

No comments:

Post a Comment