leadership integrity family education

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hey Fam

Greetings fellow disciples,
 
[ I was talking to a girl in class today and she was telling me about her event. I'd never seen any flyers but she has hundreds of people on her facebook group going. I asked her how she did it and she said from word of mouth...]
 
Our week is fast approaching and our our facebook group has 39 members but about 10 non ANQ committed attendees. So I have an idea:
 
there are about 30 of us, see, so if we were to all invite our entire friendlist (guesstimate 30x300friends that would be 9,000 invites - minus like 2,000 or so common friends and another 2,000 non HU ppl - it's all estimation) that leaves 5,000 people- even if we took another 3,00 away we can still draw souls. Nevermind the rejection cuz wonderful Brann has hid that list!!!
 
So let's try it fam!! This is our week!! This is it!!! Let's get pumped - if you're hype, they're hype!!!
 
Then on top of that we're about to have some bomb flyers and we know ppl and we can talk it up like Jesus was coming (and He is, you know!).
 
We have faith that God can touch this campus, but we've got to endure and have enough ministerial commitment and fervor to bring 'em!!! I'm hype, yep, but I'm not doing the most - let's do the most for our God!
 
Love,
DS Ekpin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment